Long-Term Care Ombudsman from CA Dept of Aging. A wide variety of programs and services available through the State of CA.
- CAAD California Association of Adult Day Services, listed by county, including a statewide overview.
- California’s older population (over the age of 60) will continue to increase over 100% from 1990 to 2020. Check out the facts and statistics here. See map of demographics here.
- Voters in the State of California voted for tax savings propositions with the introduction of Proposition 13. See other tax saving propositions here.
- Housing Options for Seniors ~ Most seniors want to remain at home, yet that’s not always possible. Read more on other housing possibilities for seniors.
- Reverse Mortgage Help ~ Directly from HUD, get the low down here and avoid Reverse Mortgage Scams ~ An important must read from HUD, not all reverse mortgages are what they seem. Proceed with caution!
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator ~ Learn How Much You Can Borrow. The amount you can borrow depends on several factors, check out the AARP mortgage calculator..